How A CISO Enables The Whole Business
In this episode of Life of a CISO, Dr. Eric Cole’s aim is to enlighten the audience on how a CISO can help other business units rather than have an adverse almost unapproachable relationship with other C-level executives.
In this episode:
- 1:30– CISOs must always ask the right questions
- 2:00– Provide value professionally
- 5:00– You will eventually get what you need if you keep asking
- 8:00– Bill Gates is the best example of ‘not taking a NO’
- 11:00– What is something that you need in your career?
- 16:00– Brilliant people ask the right questions
- 17:00– What are you not considering?
- 18:00– Come up with maximum solutions to your problems
- 19:00– World Class CISOs are creative geniuses
- 23:00– Be creative. Think outside the box.
- 25:00– CISOs create an adverse relationship with other units
- 28:00– How can CISOs help with other business units?