IS 100% SECURITY ACHIEVABLE?
Dive into today’s episode where Dr. Cole talks about the life of a CISO and why this role is vital to the success and security of any organization.
The reality is that 100% security is not achievable. So what do we do this to ensure critial data is being monitored and managed properly. Find out in today’s episode!
In this episode:
- 1:11 What is a CISO
- 3:00 You can’t prevent all cyber attacks
- 7:24 Avoid all extremes
- 8:00 What’s the value or benefit?
- 8:58 What’s the risk or exposure?
- 11:44 The old school approach doesn’t work anymore
- 15:36 The CISO’s main responsibility
- 17:51 What is the Risk?
- 20:43 CISO’s allow business to function and be successful
- 22:09 Cybersecurity is a business enabler
- 27:08 If security negatively impact the business, then security is wrong
- 31:18 Strategy V.S. Tactics